Friday, June 6, 2014

My Perfect Reading Spot

My ideal reading place is during a nice colorful sunset, sitting on my Adirondack chair which I clear stain three times a week. If all ingredients are necessary I would love to have a nice fresh squeezed lemonade, from the finest lemons in the world. I would also have a fan on full blast so that the nice cold air would trickle upon my toes and move its way up to my sternum and eventually on to my face. I would also like to have the sun beating down on my skin, at the perfect temperature, so that is the perfect amount to get a nice tan but not hot enough to have sun screen in hand. Although it is unlikely it would be nice to have a maid that would serve me only the finest fruits whenever I ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home